WHAT SHOULD BE MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION?
A good description includes:
- All essential details and features (such as prints or patterns)
- Detailed information about the condition of the shoes (we don't accept shoes with stains or scratches)
- Information about the fitting
- Are any receipts, tags or original packing available?
- Do you know the Retail Price?
The more detailed the information, the easier for the swapper to decide whether to swap the shoes or not. And you get a good review which gets you closer to Super Swapper Membership.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE CONDITION OF THE SHOES
The shoes were worn several times but still in a great condition.
VERY GOOD CONDITION
The shoes were worn before but still in a very good condition. The show minor signs of use but has no major flaws.