HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PICTURE
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR FIRST GOOD REVIEW!
Use Your Smartphone.
We recommend that you use a white background behind your shoes. You can easily do that by using a white sheet, rolled paper, foam board or a wall.
Take pictures from all angles.
- FRONT Lay them flat, toes facing the camera, at an above angle.
- SIDE ONE. (lay them, hold them, or stack them)
- SIDE TWO. The opposite side you have just pictured, for both shoes.
- HEEL. View the heel, from the back of the shoe while they are sitting flat, side by side.
- SOLE. Lay them flat, side by side, upside down.
- Eye catching details