How To Take The Perfect Picture?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR FIRST GOOD REVIEW!
The accuracy of your pictures will influence your review.
Our Recommendations For The Perfect Shoe Picture:
Use Your Smartphone.
We recommend that you use a white background behind Your shoes. You can easily do that by using a white sheet, rolled paper, foam board, or a wall.
Take pictures from all angles.
1. FRONT Lay them flat, toes facing the camera, at an above angle.
2. SIDE ONE. (lay them, hold them, or stack them)
3. SIDE TWO. The opposite side you have just pictured, for both shoes.
4. HEEL. View the heel, from the back of the shoe while they are sitting flat, side by side.
5. SOLE. Lay them flat, side by side, upside down.
6. Close up of any defect.
7. Eye catching details